Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) contain the terms, covenants, conditions and provisions pursuant to which users may access and use this website (the "Site") and the analyses, disclosures, facts, statements, and other information (the "Content") displayed on the Site. The Site contains documents created by Reasoon Limited (“we”, “us”, or “our”).
Reasoon Limited may change these Terms at any time without notice. Changes will be posted at www.eunice.ai under "Terms and Conditions”. Your use of the Site after any changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and all of the changes. You should periodically read these Terms for any changes. The effective date of these Terms is identified below.
- By using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms, understand them, and agree to be bound by their terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All trade names, trademarks, service marks, images and logos on materials, including electronic facsimiles, published by Reasoon Limited are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Any unauthorised use of Reasoon Limited owned marks or graphics is strictly prohibited. Any of the trademarks, service marks or logos (collectively, the "Marks") displayed on the Site may be registered or unregistered marks of Reasoon Limited. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of the Marks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Reasoon Limited.
- Applicable legislation, including the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, may provide recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the internet infringes their rights under copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Reasoon Limited a notice requesting that Reasoon Limited remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, you may send Reasoon Limited a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements, if any, imposed by the applicable legislation. Notices and counter-notices should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as later set out in these Terms. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
Assumption of Risk
- You use the internet solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. While Reasoon Limited has endeavoured to create a secure and reliable website, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from this Site over the internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Reasoon Limited and its licensors and suppliers are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the internet. You assume the sole and complete risk of using the Site.
Links to other websites
- You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to websites operated by persons other than Reasoon Limited. Such hyperlinks are provided for convenience only, and are the exclusive responsibility of the owners of such websites. Reasoon Limited does not endorse the content, the operator or operations of third party websites. Reasoon Limited is not responsible for the content or operation of such websites and Reasoon Limited shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of third party websites. A hyperlink from this Site to another website does not imply or mean that Reasoon Limited endorses the content on that website or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other websites to which you link from this Site. Reasoon Limited assumes no responsibility for the use of third party software on the Site and shall have no liability whatsoever to any person or entity for the accuracy or completeness of any outcome generated by such software.
Abuse and use of the Site
- By accessing this Site, you agree not to:
(i) use or attempt to use any automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site, or Content found on or accessed through the Site without the prior express written consent of Reasoon Limited;
(ii) obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Site that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Site;
(iii) attempt to violate the security of the Site or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any Reasoon Limited server, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
(iv) interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Site;
(v) take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of Reasoon Limited, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Site.
Changes to the Site
- Reasoon Limited may discontinue or change the Site, or its availability to you, at any time. These Terms will survive any such discontinuation.
- Certain portions of the Site may require a password. As part of the registration process, you may be required to select a username (email address) and password and provide Reasoon Limited with accurate, complete and up-to-date information. Anyone with knowledge of your password can gain access to the restricted portions of the Site and the information available to you. Accordingly, you must keep your password secret. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree to be solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your respective password, as well as for any communications entered through this Site using your password. You will also immediately notify Reasoon Limited if you become aware of any loss or theft of your Password or any unauthorised use of your password. Reasoon Limited reserves the right to delete or change a password at any time and for any reason.
- Access and use of the Site by subscribers to the Site, including the use of usernames and passwords, is further subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable Subscription Agreement between Reasoon Limited and you or your organisation.
Exclusion of Liability
- These 'Exclusion of Liability' provisions should be read carefully as they exclude or limit our legal liability in connection with your use of this Site. Nothing in these terms and conditions and, in particular, within the 'Exclusion of Liability' clauses shall attempt to exclude liability that is not permissible to exclude under applicable law, including without limitation, for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content of the Site, we exclude any warranties, undertakings or representations (either express or implied) to the full extent permitted under applicable law, that the Site or (including without limitation) all or any part of the content or materials, accuracy, availability or completeness of the content of the Site or any part of the content or materials, are appropriate or available for use either in the UK or in other jurisdictions. If you use this Site from other jurisdictions, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- We accept no liability however caused (including without limitation) in either contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) arising out of the use of or access to the Site (which includes without limitation) any errors or omissions contained in the Site or if the Site is unavailable and we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect:
- economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, use, opportunity, business or anticipated savings);
- loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- special or incidental loss or damage and/or loss or damage which was not reasonably foreseeable,
- suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site and/or these terms and conditions.
- Access to and use of the Site is at your own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of the Site by unauthorised third parties.
- The failure of Reasoon Limited to insist upon strict compliance with any term of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision.
- These Terms will take effect when you first commence using the Site. Reasoon Limited may at any time, in its absolute discretion deny anyone access to the Site or any portion of it. Termination will be effective without notice.
- These Terms, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated herein shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. The parties agree that the courts of England shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute arising out of these Terms and the parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
- If you would like to contact Reasoon Limited regarding these Terms, please contact us by email to email@example.com or by registered post to 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom.
If you choose to contact Reasoon Limited via email regarding these Terms, please mark the subject heading of your email “Terms and Conditions Inquiry”.
- Access or use of certain material (such as ‘locked’ content) available on or through this Site may be subject to separate written agreements with Reasoon Limited (“Other Agreements”). In the event of a conflict between these Terms and one or more Other Agreement(s), the terms of such Other Agreement(s) shall govern.
- These Terms are personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone.
- If any provision in these Terms is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Effective Date: 07/08/2023